Sienna X Spray Tan – £27
A perfectly natural spray tan sprayed to perfection. There are different strengths of DHAs within the Sienna X range so depending on your natural skin tone and how well you naturally tan will decipher which strength tan is best for you.
To get the best results from your Sienna X spray tan you need to prepare your skin. Below are the top tips for achieving a longer lasting tan.
Please note: We cannot carry out spray tanning on ladies in their first trimester of pregnancy
Before Your Tan
- The night before your tan, exfoliate using a skin scrub or exfoliating gloves and moisturise, concentrating on the dryer areas such as knees and elbows.
- Paint nails and toenails.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan to allow pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of your tan.
- Remove make-up, deodorant, lotions etc before your tan.
After Your Tan
- Wear dark loose clothing as tight clothing may cause wear marks.
- Avoid wearing shoes or slippers.
- Do not shower or bath for at least 10 hours after having a spray tan.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
- After you tan I will make sure your hands are clear of tanning solution. Any marks on your hands, therefore, are due to your hands touching the developing tan. You need to be aware that once this has developed, nothing will remove it from your palms. Top tip: wear loose socks over your hands in bed
- After showering or bathing apply moisturiser. Make sure it is not highly fragranced and is gentle other wise this could effect your tan.
- Long exposure to water and sweating from exercise will fade your spray tan. Your outer cells will start to soak up water which dilutes the effect of your tan. The longer you are in water the lighter your tan will get.